• 10-page contributions will be presented as a short presentation at the conference (see program online). Short presentations are 10 minutes, followed by 5 minutes discussion.
• 14-page contributions will be presented as a long presentation at the conference (see program online). Long presentations are 20 minutes followed by 5-10 minutes discussion.
• You can find your presentation slot in the program at iva2015.tudelft.nl
The Poster and Demo session will take place on Thursday 27 August from 16:45 until 18:30. Right before that, between 16:15 and 16:45, poster/demo presenters are required to advertise their poster/demo in a short booster session. Below follows some information for presenters of posters and demos (note that all accepted contributions can be accompanied by a demo, should the authors want to).
• Prepare a posters in A0 format (portrait orientation)
• Prepare a 1 minute (strictly) booster presentation of your poster (without slides)
• Present your poster during the booster session and the Poster and Demo session.
• Note that posters will be displayed throughout the conference (they can be put up from 26th of August and onward)
• Organize your own monitor and other technical equipment yourself
• Prepare a 1 minute (strictly) booster presentation of your demo (without slides)
• Present your demo during the booster session and the Poster and Demo session.
All submissions should be made through the conference review system (iva2015.confmaster.net).
Proceedings will be published in the Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence series LNCS/LNAI (http://www.springer.com/lncs).
Strict Deadline: 31 May 2015 (Midnight GMT)
Accepted long presentations are given 14 pages in the proceedings. Accepted short presentations are given 10 pages in the proceedings. Accepted posters and demos are given 4 pages in the proceedings.
You must follow the detailed Springer formatting instructions for "Proceedings and Other Multiauthor Volumes", which you can find below
You must submit the following (in a ZIP file) via the ConfMaster system by 31 May 2015:
(a) Completed copyright form. Scanned copyright forms signed in ink are acceptable (NOT digital signatures). One author may sign on behalf of all the authors of a particular paper. The copyright form may be downloaded from here.
Please do not send the copyright form directly to Springer but include it in the ZIP. Do not check EU or US government, unless you are a government employee.
(b) Source files for your camera-ready paper copy (e.g., LaTeX, doc, or RTF).
(c) Final PDF file of your camera-ready copy (for reference).
(d) A text file (TXT) that contains the name, email and phone number of the BEST person to contact during the summer if any formatting issues arise.
PRESENTER CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
Please remember that at least one author per contribution must attend the conference. For planning reasons, at least one author needs to register before the camera ready deadline of 31 May 2015. This deadline is also the early bird registration deadline. A link to the registration site is provided at the IVA2015 website.
Accommodation and travel information is available and will be extended on the conference web site.
We strongly encourage all authors to demo their work if feasible. If you submitted a demo, or if you want to demo your work please contact the demo chairs Maaike Harbers (M.Harbers@tudelft.nl) or Marieke Peeters (M.M.M.Peeters@tudelft.nl).
The Springer format can be downloaded here. Springer prefers LaTex:
Office 2007 Word:
An example from springer of the pdf output:
For additional information regarding format, etc.. please have a look at the Springer website.
Please note that for initial submission we only need one pdf per paper, no sources, copyright forms, etc...
After potential acceptance, sources and copyrights are needed.
Author agreement form: